Hope you are all enjoying your summer and the sunshine so far!
A big shout out and congratulations to all the teachers and dancers at the Las Vegas Dance Power Nationals in July – fantastic team work and kudos to our great supporters too!!!
Additional summer business:
Miss Emily will be holding summer classes please contact her directly for class days and times
July 23, July 30, August 1, August 8. (4 * 2 hours = 8 hours)
- The four days are a combined Junior-Elem level, so the age range is 8-12 years. Everyone will be challenged, as I will teach a split class for those dancers at a higher level.
- 5-6pm Ballet
- 6-7pm Stretch & Strengthen + Jumps & Turns
- Cost is 15$ per class, with your total amount due on the first day of class. Cheque made out to Emily Noton or cash is fine.
Please download a form from the website and mail in to the studio along with payment
August 21ST, 22ND, 23RD 2012 at the studio
- Preschool Hop and Bop, 1 x 45 min class AM or PM please indicate choice on form
- Pre-junior (6-8yrs), 4 x 45 min classes in jazz, Hip Hop, lyrical and musical theatre
- Junior/Elementary (9 -13yrs), 5 x 1 hr classes in jazz, ballet, lyrical, cont/open and Hip Hop
Guest instructors Sarah Dolan and Joey Matt and team
Joanne Wong for pre-school and musical theatre
Abby Wong for pre-junior and junior/elementary lyrical
A fantastic way to get back into shape after the summer break and a great way to show your support for your studio
If you pre-registered in June, we will be emailing your schedule of class times to you by the end of July. Just confirm back via email the schedule and class times are correct and that you authorize the amounts
For those that did not already do your pre-registration, please drop into the studio beginning Mon. Aug 20th 10:00-4:00pm to Aug. 24th to complete all forms and PAD arrangements
Office hours for the week of Aug 27th – 30th 5:00 – 8:00pm
Any students starting solos over the summer, please send your times and days and which teacher you are working with to the director in advance for confirmation. Make sure you have paid your studio fees in advance before the first solo class. Thank you for helping us keep more organized and up to date.
Classes begin Saturday Sept. 8th 2012
Looking forward to another amazing and most importantly a positive fantastic year of dance at SGSD